Commit ca61c345 authored by el00ruobuob's avatar el00ruobuob

Meeting logs update:

+ dev diaries tag added to all backlog
+ MRL 7/29, 8/5, 8/20, 8/26, 9/2
+ Dev 8/11, 8/25
+ Community 8/3, 8/17, 8/31
+ tini2p 8/8, 8/22, 9/5
parent bd9a3436
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-02
summary: Official website, marketing / social media, slogan, Kovri, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-16
summary: Work groups and IRC channel reorganization, meeting structure, slogan, user guides, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-30
summary: Monero Meetups, Case studies – communities in other cryptocurrencies, Twitter / Facebook background, helping out with testing, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-10-09
summary: Announcements, Round table discussion of projects, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-10-30
summary: Multisig, hash-based accumulators, blockchain protocols, quantum-hard shuffle PRNG, educational outreach, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-11-13
summary: Educational outreach, multisig, Bulletproofs (range proofs), RuffCT, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-11-27
summary: SPECTRE, multisig, Bulletproofs (range proofs), ZKStarks, ASIC resistance, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-12-09
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Monero video series, Malware Response Workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-12-11
summary: Bulletproofs (range proofs), ASIC resistance, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-12-18
summary: MRL work, MRL 2018 forecast, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-12-23
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Malware Response Workgroup, Forum Funding System donor flairs, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Meeting Held on 2018-01-05
summary: Poll conducted, Reddit summaries, status report(s), conclusion of name search, highlights of 34C3 in Leipzig, etherpads for groups, test plan discussion, recent firmware & FPGA research, mechanical engineering, recent logo contributions, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-06
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Rehrar's Kovri proposal, Serhack's integrations, Fondajo, community materials, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Firmware Meeting Held on 2018-01-12
summary: Discussion of the firmware for the dedicated hardware wallet and a discussion of Ledger's approach
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-20
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Kasisto, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-01-29
summary: MRL direction, ideas for research, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-03
summary: Community highlights, Monero Integrations, Monero outreach initiative, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-05
summary: Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, increasing minimum ring size, making ring size static, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-12
summary: Bulletproofs, auditing Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-17
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, March HF, chain split discussion (e.g. MoneroV), and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-19
summary: Multisig (paper), chain split (e.g. MoneroV), anonymity set, auditing options, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-26
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-03
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, Bulletproof audit discussion, MoneroV discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-05
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-12
summary: BP audit, Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-19
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-26
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-31
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, RIAT Monero workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-02
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-09
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-14
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup, Important update for the community workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-16
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-28
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, Monero Integrations, Monero QR GUI discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-30
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-07
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-05-12
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-14
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-21
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-05-26
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, Core Team FFS funds reallocation discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / rehrar
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-28
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-04
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-06-09
summary: Community workgroup and meeting purpose, Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, New community meeting/event calendar, Localization workgroup report, PR, O&E workgroup report, Malware response workgroup report, Meeting date/time discussion, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-11
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-18
summary: MRL work, DefCon plans, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-06-23
summary: Community highlights, Community workgroup developments, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup report, Outreach workgroup report, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-25
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-07-02
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-07-07
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Dutch translations discussion, Monero Outreach discussion, Outreach workgroup report, Monero Marketing workgorup (including r/MoneroMarketing potential transfer) report, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-07-09
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-07-16
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-07-21
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Workgroup report, Tracking challenge discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-07-23
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-07-30
summary: Sarang work, others work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-08-20
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-08-27
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-09-01
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Workgroup report, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer / rehrar
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-09-15
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Workgroup report, Changelly r/Monero discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-09-17
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-09-24
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-09-29
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Workgroup report, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-10-01
summary: Surae work, Sarang work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-10-08
summary: Surae work, Sarang work, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-10-13
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Workgroup report, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
author: rehrar / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-10-15
summary: Surae work, Sarang work, and miscellaneous