Commit 2b555489 authored by luigi1111's avatar luigi1111
Browse files

Merge !1215

Add new entries under 'Recent News': 'Urgent' and 'Community' and remove 'Announcements'

Closes #1025

See merge request monero-project/monero-site!1215
parents dfbe0c02 5ed44f66
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-12-23
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Malware Response Workgroup, Forum Funding System donor flairs, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Meeting Held on 2018-01-05
summary: Poll conducted, Reddit summaries, status report(s), conclusion of name search, highlights of 34C3 in Leipzig, etherpads for groups, test plan discussion, recent firmware & FPGA research, mechanical engineering, recent logo contributions, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-06
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Rehrar's Kovri proposal, Serhack's integrations, Fondajo, community materials, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Firmware Meeting Held on 2018-01-12
summary: Discussion of the firmware for the dedicated hardware wallet and a discussion of Ledger's approach
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-20
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Kasisto, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Bulletproofs Meeting Held on 2018-01-21
summary: Bulletproofs, fees, hardforks, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-01-29
summary: MRL direction, ideas for research, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-03
summary: Community highlights, Monero Integrations, Monero outreach initiative, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-05
summary: Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, increasing minimum ring size, making ring size static, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: PoW change and key reuse
summary: Monero will tweak Cryptonight, and how key reuse can compromise your privacy
tags: [mining, protocol upgrade, crypto, announcements]
tags: [mining, protocol upgrade, crypto, community]
author: dEBRYUNE, dnaleor and the Monero project
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-12
summary: Bulletproofs, auditing Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-17
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, March HF, chain split discussion (e.g. MoneroV), and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-19
summary: Multisig (paper), chain split (e.g. MoneroV), anonymity set, auditing options, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-26
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Core Team Announcement
summary: Small elaboration on the Core Team's role and an announcement on its membership
tags: [monero, core, announcements]
tags: [monero, core, community]
author: The Core Team
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-03
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, Bulletproof audit discussion, MoneroV discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-05
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-12
summary: BP audit, Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-19
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-26
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment