Commit 2b555489 authored by luigi1111's avatar luigi1111
Browse files

Merge !1215

Add new entries under 'Recent News': 'Urgent' and 'Community' and remove 'Announcements'

Closes #1025

See merge request monero-project/monero-site!1215
parents dfbe0c02 5ed44f66
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: A Scheduled Network Upgrade is Planned for April 6
summary: A scheduled network upgrade is planned for April 6. To be sufficiently prepared, please run CLI v0.12.0.0 or GUI v0.12.0.0
tags: [network upgrade, core, crypto, announcements]
tags: [network upgrade, core, crypto, community]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Response to "An Empirical Analysis of Traceability in the Monero Blockchain", Version 2
summary: A response to Malte Möser, et al.
tags: [core, crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [core, crypto, research, community]
author: Justin Ehrenhofer (SamsungGalaxyPlayer, sgp)
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-31
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, RIAT Monero workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-02
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-09
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-14
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup, Important update for the community workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-16
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-28
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, Monero Integrations, Monero QR GUI discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-30
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-07
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-05-12
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-14
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / sarang
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-21
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-05-26
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, Core Team FFS funds reallocation discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / rehrar
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-05-28
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-04
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-06-09
summary: Community workgroup and meeting purpose, Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, New community meeting/event calendar, Localization workgroup report, PR, O&E workgroup report, Malware response workgroup report, Meeting date/time discussion, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-11
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-06-18
summary: MRL work, DefCon plans, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-06-23
summary: Community highlights, Community workgroup developments, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup report, Outreach workgroup report, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment