Verified Commit cc0b2d4e authored by erciccione's avatar erciccione

Adapt tags of all blog posts with new menu entries

parent de55ffeb
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: A Statement on the MWR Labs Disclosure
summary: Clarifying some misconceptions and statements
tags: [core, rpc]
tags: [core, rpc, community]
author: Riccardo Spagni (fluffypony)
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Announcing the Monero Celebrity Center
summary: Providing rapid assistance to the heaviest of Monero's users!
tags: [core]
tags: [core, community]
author: Monero Core Team
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: An Unofficial Response to "An Empirical Analysis of Linkability in the Monero Blockchain"
summary: A community-drafted response to Andrew Miller, et al.
tags: [core, crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [core, crypto, research, community]
author: Justin Ehrenhofer (SamsungGalaxyPlayer) and the Monero community
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Disclosure of a Major Bug in CryptoNote Based Currencies
summary: Patched in Monero and others, but still in the wild
tags: [core, crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [core, crypto, research, urgent]
author: luigi1111 and Riccardo "fluffypony" Spagni
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-02
summary: Official website, marketing / social media, slogan, Kovri, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-16
summary: Work groups and IRC channel reorganization, meeting structure, slogan, user guides, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-07-30
summary: Monero Meetups, Case studies – communities in other cryptocurrencies, Twitter / Facebook background, helping out with testing, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-08-13
summary: Monero Meetups, Serhack's web integrations, PoW discussion, eSport sponsoring, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-09-02
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates and discussion of new proposals, translations, Monero Meetup kit, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: A Scheduled Protocol Upgrade is Planned for September 15
summary: To be sufficiently prepared, please run CLI v0.11.0.0 or GUI v0.11.0.0
tags: [protocol upgrade, core, crypto, announcements]
tags: [protocol upgrade, core, crypto, community]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-09-16
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System discussions, workgroups and resources, Monero support, translations, open ideas time, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-09-30
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Monero Q&A sessions, Monero support, Monero meetups, Taiga projects, open ideas time, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-10-09
summary: Announcements, Round table discussion of projects, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-10-14
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Monero Coffee Chat debrief, Monero meetups & meetup kit, open ideas time, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-10-28
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Monero meetup kit, 34C3, RFC-HWALLET-1, Monero integrations, upcoming meetups, community survey, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-10-30
summary: Multisig, hash-based accumulators, blockchain protocols, quantum-hard shuffle PRNG, educational outreach, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-11-11
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Monero December, upcoming meetups, growing involvement, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-11-13
summary: Educational outreach, multisig, Bulletproofs (range proofs), RuffCT, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Workgroups and Resources
summary: A brief overview of workgroups in Monero and the resources that are provided for them to succeed.
tags: [community, announcements]
tags: [community]
author: rehrar
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-11-25
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Monero integrations, Malware Response Workgroup, Monero Coffee Chat, and miscellaneous
tags: [community]
tags: [dev diaries]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-11-27
summary: SPECTRE, multisig, Bulletproofs (range proofs), ZKStarks, ASIC resistance, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
---
layout: post
title: Monero Compatible Bulletproofs
tags: [crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [crypto, research, community]
author: Sarang Noether
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-12-09
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Monero video series, Malware Response Workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
---
layout: post
title: A note on fees
tags: [crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [crypto, research, community]
author: dEBRUYNE / ArticMine
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-12-11
summary: Bulletproofs (range proofs), ASIC resistance, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-12-18
summary: MRL work, MRL 2018 forecast, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2017-12-23
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Malware Response Workgroup, Forum Funding System donor flairs, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Meeting Held on 2018-01-05
summary: Poll conducted, Reddit summaries, status report(s), conclusion of name search, highlights of 34C3 in Leipzig, etherpads for groups, test plan discussion, recent firmware & FPGA research, mechanical engineering, recent logo contributions, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-06
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Rehrar's Kovri proposal, Serhack's integrations, Fondajo, community materials, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Hardware Firmware Meeting Held on 2018-01-12
summary: Discussion of the firmware for the dedicated hardware wallet and a discussion of Ledger's approach
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-01-20
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Kasisto, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Bulletproofs Meeting Held on 2018-01-21
summary: Bulletproofs, fees, hardforks, and miscellaneous
tags: [community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-01-29
summary: MRL direction, ideas for research, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-03
summary: Community highlights, Monero Integrations, Monero outreach initiative, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, open ideas, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-05
summary: Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, increasing minimum ring size, making ring size static, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: PoW change and key reuse
summary: Monero will tweak Cryptonight, and how key reuse can compromise your privacy
tags: [mining, protocol upgrade, crypto, announcements]
tags: [mining, protocol upgrade, crypto, community]
author: dEBRYUNE, dnaleor and the Monero project
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-12
summary: Bulletproofs, auditing Bulletproofs, dedicated Monero conference, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-02-17
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, March HF, chain split discussion (e.g. MoneroV), and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-19
summary: Multisig (paper), chain split (e.g. MoneroV), anonymity set, auditing options, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-02-26
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Core Team Announcement
summary: Small elaboration on the Core Team's role and an announcement on its membership
tags: [monero, core, announcements]
tags: [monero, core, community]
author: The Core Team
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-03
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, Bulletproof audit discussion, MoneroV discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-05
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-12
summary: BP audit, Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-19
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-03-26
summary: MRL work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: A Scheduled Network Upgrade is Planned for April 6
summary: A scheduled network upgrade is planned for April 6. To be sufficiently prepared, please run CLI v0.12.0.0 or GUI v0.12.0.0
tags: [network upgrade, core, crypto, announcements]
tags: [network upgrade, core, crypto, community]
author: dEBRUYNE / fluffypony
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Response to "An Empirical Analysis of Traceability in the Monero Blockchain", Version 2
summary: A response to Malte Möser, et al.
tags: [core, crypto, research, announcements]
tags: [core, crypto, research, community]
author: Justin Ehrenhofer (SamsungGalaxyPlayer, sgp)
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-03-31
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, RFC-HWALLET-1, Localization workgroup, RIAT Monero workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-02
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-09
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-14
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup, Important update for the community workgroup, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-16
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Community Meeting Held on 2018-04-28
summary: Community highlights, Forum Funding System updates, Localization workgroup Q&A, Monero Integrations, Monero QR GUI discussion, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto]
author: el00ruobuob / SamsungGalaxyPlayer
---
......
......@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
layout: post
title: Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2018-04-30
summary: Sarang work, Surae work, and miscellaneous
tags: [dev diaries, community, crypto, research]
tags: [dev diaries, crypto, research]
author: el00ruobuob / surae
---
......