[shadowcart] Instant Online Store
Shadowcart aims to make it easy to convert any website into an online store by simply adding an html button to it.
- It should be as easy as possible for anyone to create their own shop on the internet with little technical knowledge.
- Current solutions like BTCPay Server are large, complex, difficult to deploy, have too much branding and little customizability
Milestone 1 Goals
- Simple setup: Single command deployment option without the use of docker or other containerization.
- Extremely Portable: Copy a single binary file to any linux computer, run it, add TLS with nginx, your store is running.
- Small, written in golang, and easily deployable on a 512 mb VPS with plenty of headroom.
- Few dependencies: golang and git are the only two programs required for setup
- Combines the functionality of a Shopping cart and Pay Server into one program.
- All required documentation within the web UI and inside a readme
- Continued bug fixes and likely new features into the future
Milestone 2 Goals
- Add ability to add item based custom actions or api calls when an order is confirmed
- Security and load testing
- Within 30 days of funding
- Within 60 days of funding
- 90 days after funding
- GNU GPLv3
Please leave suggestions in the comments!