- Focus on preparing the next network update (Bulletproofs+, view tags, multisig fixes, ...)
- Smaller dev work on CLI and GUI
- Put effort where necessary
- Testing and reviewing pull requests (CLI, GUI, site)
- Monero release engineering for CLI and GUI
- Organizing what goes into a release
- Compiling CLI and GUI, packaging for distribution
- Writing release notes
- Misc work (user support, issue tracker maintanace, HackerOne)
selsta, I have been contributing to monero since around 2018 with over 525 merged commits. Here is a list of my previous work:
- CLI contributions: https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aselsta
- GUI contributions: https://github.com/monero-project/monero-gui/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aselsta
- Previous CCS: https://ccs.getmonero.org/proposals/selsta-4.html
If funded I will provide monthly updates in the CCS comment section.
Work for 30 hours per week over the next 3 months (from May to end of July) at a rate of 45€ / hour. At 214€ / XMR (14 day EMA) this makes 75 XMR.