Improvements and bug fixes to the project xmr-btc-swap. I'm asking for funding for developing new features and bug fixes for the tool. The funding would go for 2.2 month of continuous development for a total of 55 XMR. The work would be divided in 15 hours of development a week at an hourly rate of 58€ at current price of 138€/XMR. Payment should be delivered on the accomplishment of the different milestones.
I'm Leo Escuer (@lescuer97 on github) a privacy enthusiast and all around good guy ;). I heard of the protocol when it was on the early stages of development and I found it fascinating and actually traded on it. When the COMIT team sent out a notice looking for maintainers I took the call so me along with 2 guys (BinaryBaron and delta1). I started making commit and doing bug fixes getting to know the project pretty decently. I have a great interest in Monero and Rust so I would love to keep working in this project and see it mature.
- Merging the cancel and refund commands: This commands right now are separate and should be combined for a better experience.
- Withdraw XMR command for the ASB: right now the only way to withdraw is by connecting to the wallet directly but there should be a way to do it directly from the app.
- Attend to issue creation and questions.
- Make more and better testing where ever posible.
- Miscellaneous dependency updates
Will provide the necessary updates if funded in the CSS comments.