Cleanup of the 'Merchants' Page
I cleaned up the merchants page, removing unreachable merchants. If i removed a website for a different reason, i specified it below, but mostly happened because either:
- Monero is not listed or mentioned. Which means we cannot verify if they are accepting it now or will keep accepting it in the future. Mentioning Monero on the website is required to be listed on the merchants page.
- The website doesn't use TLS. It's 2020... if the merchant is not providing this minimal security feature, i think they shouldn't be listed.
- coindirect.com - Monero is not listed
- evercoin.com - Monero is not listed
- exmo.com - Monero is not listed
- litebit.eu - Monero is not listed
- switchain.com - Monero is not listed
- forkguard.com - No HTTPS
- Monero Monitor for Chrome - Last update in 2017
- monero.price.exchange - No HTTPS
- computerlab.io - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- forked.net - No HTTPS
- i-deasoft.com - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- jeffscondos.com - No HTTPS and no mention of Monero
- k9satisfaction.com - No HTTPS
- inst.us - No HTTPS
- oceaneditors.com - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- ppcprotect.com - I couldn't find any mention of Monero or of a payment processor that supports it
- privacyaustralia.net - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- clarity.fm/rayluechtefeld - It's not possible to pay with Monero
- rohan.law - It's not possible to pay with Monero
- thoughtlab.com - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- voteforrodneylewis.com - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- zeo.org - I couldn't find any mention of Monero
- I Didn't find allforcrypto.com in the list
- chicagogemshop.com seems to be on business and currently accepting Monero
- I didn't find giacobbeandco.com in the list
- kidsweet.com is online and accepts Monero
- mobair.se is up and accepts Monero through Globee
- moneroapparel.com is up and accepts Monero
- tasteless.io's certificate expired on March 2019. I wouldn't remove them from the list, but instead i would leave the choice of visiting the website or not to the user.
- hodlmonkey.com's certificate expired on November 2019. Same as above.
- investmentart.org looks unavailable for me, so i just removed it.
- moved DeepWebVPN to 'services'
After double checking i removed 3 more merchants:
- alagoria.com - Doesn't accept monero
- francvila.com - No HTTPS
- onestopny.com - No HTTPS
- bitsler.com - Monero is not listed
- cryptolotto.info - Not functional
- monerodice.net - Not functional
Closes #1032 (closed)