Resolves #994 (closed)
- Added anchors. Visible when hovering on the tabs
- Added "More info:", which links to related sections on getmonero (contributing, user guides, etc)
- Added toc
- Added links to related Moneropedia entries in the answers
- Added side box with more resources and info
- 10 new questions/answers:
- Can I avoid to download the entire blockchain?
- why my wallet needs to be scanned everytime I open it?
- Is it dangerous to run a personal node?
- Is it dangerous to use a remote node? what's the data a node operator can get from me?
- How can I contribute?
- What's the meaning of [technical word]?
- What wallet should I use?
- Can't see funds. Did I just lose all my Monero?
- How can I connect my node via Tor?
- Why does the blockchain need so much space?
Wha about the monero logo in the toc entries? I'm not 100% sure i like it, if people dislike it i'll just remove it.
The anchor is the "Link" emoji for now, but it's temporary. I plan to substitute it when we switch to an icon pack or something else (see #1075 (closed)):