Hi all, I closed out my previous Seraphis Library Work CCS after consuming all the hours. There are additional tasks I would like to work on. For background on this CCS, please see the links in the previous sentence.
In the previous CCS I finished adding new things to the seraphis library, and from here on mainly have cleanup tasks left.
Here are the tasks I hope to finish by the end of this CCS.
- Complete the 'final draft' of my seraphis library (finish my cleanup and review pass).
- Update the Seraphis paper draft.
This CCS should be a long-term one, with intermittent hours spent on miscellaneous Monero R&D tasks and working with Monero devs on seraphis library reviews and PRs. I may also update the seraphis library to replace BP+2 with BP++ at some point.
- Rate: 50 USD + 0.2 XMR
- Hours: 240hrs
- XMR equivalent: 48 + (50*240)/USD_EXCHANGE_RATE XMR
- USD_EXCHANGE_RATE: set from 14-day EMA on a major exchange
- 155 USD/XMR at 2325 UTC 01/11/2023 w/ 14-day EMA on Kraken -> 125 XMR total