update qubes/whonix isolation guide
Created by: 0xB44EFD8751077F97
- Add tips section for hardening.
- Add table of contents.
- Add usage examples.
- Change steps and terminology for current Qubes (r4.0) and Whonix (14) versions.
- Grammatical fixes and text edits.
- Harden security:
- Address access rights.
- Clone new template for modifications.
- Create system user for running the daemon.
- Put the service file in
/lib/systemd/system/on the TemplateVM, and enabled with the
- Opt for more thorough explanations, examples, and security over brevity.
- Provide opportunity to extend for stagenet and testnet ports.
- Remove unnessary arguments from service file.
- Remove version numbers.
- Rename guide, not exclusive to CLI anymore.
qrexecaction file and policy.
- Replace section on verifying binaries with a link to Monero's user guide.
I hope I did everything the correct way. It was unclear from the readme on what to change the second and third version fields to. Readme says
1.0, but I guessed that was a typo and should be