Merged requested to merge plowsofff/ccs-proposals:master into master
Hello, plowsof here, I show up and try to be helpful. My previous proposal happened, i would like to make it happen again, and do more of the same things.
- Gather consensus for CCS proposals. (feedback from GitLab/IRC/Reddit).
- Organise bi-weekly meetings to discuss proposals / current events (more if necessary).
- Provide decisions in 1 month or less (Yes/No to being funded or if something has to be changed with the proposal to satisfy our community).
- Be impartial when communicating with CCS proposers - everyone gets a fair shake.
- Checking up on the WIP list to find / fix problems early (e.g. payments overdue or proposers AWOL).
- It has recently came to my attention that there is a seldom enforced CCS rule where "If it's not funded or finished by a certain time, the funds can be released to other proposals or the General Fund.. This keeps things moving along in a timely fashion.", one of my tasks will be to gather support for enforcing this rule where applicable.
- Take responsibility for the entire CCS process - It's my fault when 'things go wrong'.
- Someone who is online for several hours a day / 7 days a week that knows what's going on.
- Act as a liaison to Core - keep them informed of whats happening / poke them when required / handle their requests.
- As part of this CCS, you will also be sponsoring my work when quality assurance testing new features/bug fixes each release cycle in the GUI, CLI, and RPC wallets.
- And Getmonero.org contributions.
- Consultancy before / during / after the idea stage.
20hr/week - 40 eur/hr with XMR at 145EUR (MA20 @ Kraken) gives 72 but i like 69 better so 23 XMR/milestone bringing the total requested amount to 69XMR. Maximum of 1 milestone can be claimed per month. Price fluctuation after moving to funding will have no effect. Consider this proposal expired in the event of my untimely death / unheard of for >5 months / have not claimed all payouts in 12 months. If expired - all remaining unclaimed funds are to be donated to other CCS proposals.